Why do a brick fundraising program?
Brick fundraising programs are a win-win proposition for any organization or community project:
- Personalized pavers make an indelible connection between the customer and the fundraising organization.
- Pavers and/or tiles add aesthetic appeal to the area chosen.
- Engraved bricks have a proven track record of raising substantial revenue for many great causes.
Our replica program serves to deepen the connection between your supporters and your organization while raising additional revenue. Replicas are produced and shipped directly to the donor long before your installation. They are an effective marketing tool when displayed in homes and offices.
Why choose Fund Raisers, Ltd.?
Through more than 20 years, Fund Raisers, Ltd. has earned a reputation in the industry for providing the highest quality personalized pavers and engraved bricks. Our engraved bricks and proprietary filler are guaranteed to last. Our products have a proven track record in some of the highest traffic areas in the sports world (Staples Center, PNC Park, Citi Field, Dallas Stadium) as well as in your local area. Click the link to see our work in your local area.
Be careful when choosing a company. These projects last forever and the quality of the bricks is what helps sell your project and future projects. Trying to save a dollar in cost/quality can lead to thousands of dollars in lost sales.
How does engraved brick fundraising work?
Our step-by-step fundraising method has been refined through hundreds of personalized brick and tile projects.
WE KNOW WHAT WORKS!
You decide how much or how little you want to do yourself. Fund Raisers, Ltd. can provide you an unrivaled program that includes:
- A "How To" manual with step-by-step instructions, including samples of successful brochures, order forms, certificates of recognition and news releases to help market your fundraiser.
- Computer software that guides you from the preliminary stages of your campaign through certificates of recognition, gift certificates and installation.
- Handling and processing all brick or tile orders
- A toll-free "Answer Hotline" to help with every phase of your campaign.
- A full call center with complete order fulfillment services.
How do I get started?
Getting started is easy.
Just call 1-800-288-6447 or email us at email@example.com
Using details specific to your project, we will work with you to determine:
- Which brick or tile is appropriate for your project.
- How many bricks or tiles can be accommodated in your designated area.
- Donation levels that will maximize your revenue.
- Which sections of our "How To" manual will show you how to successfully market and promote your campaign.
- If it is best for Fund Raisers, Ltd. to handle your brick orders and take care of other administrative tasks or if you should do it using our “Bricks” software programs.
Fundraising has never been easier!
Are other products available?
Yes. We have a large list of products and colors from which to choose. We have posted the most popular ones on the website. If you have a specific brick paver tile product in mind or an existing product that you would like to engrave, we can work with you to accommodate you. Contact our campaign consultant who will answer any questions that you might have.
Should I do a replica program?
Yes. Replica programs add no additional work and provide your organization another opportunity to raise revenue for your cause. They strengthen the bond between your supporters and your organization. Replicas are produced prior to your programs installation and serve as a great marketing tool as they are displayed.
Should I have 4x8 pavers, 8x8 pavers or both?
Both. The goal of any fundraising campaign is to raise revenue. By offering multiple products you can tier your pricing to make additional revenue. Individuals and families will often step up to a higher donation for more lines of text and /or for greater visible recognition.
Our most successful brick fundraising projects have tiered pricing.
When should I start my brick fundraising program?
As soon as you can. The longer the timeline between marketing and installation, the more bricks you will sell. The first steps are simple and we can help you to get your program up and running quickly. Our “How To” manual makes the entire program flow easily.
How should I market my program?
Our experience shows that successful marketing leads to successful fundraising. The good news is that we have lots of experience! We will help by providing many fundraising ideas. Fund Raisers, Ltd. will share its “How To” manual, which covers successful marketing themes and includes marketing materials. We can help design and create materials that will work for you. We are your partner throughout the entire process.